The Sports Factory takes the health and safety of everyone who steps inside the building extremely seriously. At this time, and until further notice, no parents will be allowed inside the facility.
Also, we are following the updated guidelines from the CDC and Health Departments:
- If you test positive for Covid, new guidelines recommend 5 days of isolation plus a further 5 days of wearing a mask when around others. This is if you have no symptoms after 5 days.
- For close contact, those that are unvaccinated, are more than 6 months out from their second vaccine (2 months if J&S vaccine), and not boosted, the recommendation is 5 days of quarantine followed by 5 days of mask use. Those that are boosted do not need to quarantine. It is also recommended to be tested 5 days after exposure.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days. If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
- Have been boosted OR
- Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months OR
- Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
- Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted OR
- Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted OR
- Are unvaccinated
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
- If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home
For those that were tested positive for Covid within the last 90 days, they do not need to quarantine on close contact.
Isolation: complete separation from contact with others
Quarantine: separation from others but with restricted movement