If you are unable to attend a program prior to 7 days of the start date, we will work with you to find another program that works for you and your family.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please email email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be offered for any cancellations after this time-frame.
If a program is cut short due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen issues, we will make every effort to make up the session. If the program cannot be made up, a pro-rated credit will be offered.
If a player misses a session, no make-up, credit or refund will be given.
Cold Weather Guidelines
We will train;
- When temperature including wind chill is 30℉ and above
- When the temperature not including wind chill is 34℉ and above
- Both cases do not include precipitation.
We do not train when:
- When the temperature is below 34℉
- When the temperature including wind chill is below 30℉
- In case of precipitation:
- Minimum 36℉ temperature with light rain is allowed.
- Temperature and windchill factor will be based on:
- Accuweather website or app for the actual location of the field (DePaul would be Wayne, NJ 07470) determined by Noon of the activity date
COVID-19 Related Cancelations and Refund Policy
In the event a program is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19, the following options will be available related to your registration:
- Location Change: If indoor sports are prohibited, we will move the program to an outside facility (please see our outdoor Cold Weather Guideline) plus a $25 credit for any future programs, classes, clinics or camps with no expiration date.
- Program Credit: If a location change is not available, or unacceptable, we will issue a credit for the full amount you paid plus a $20 bonus credit. This credit will be good for any future programs, classes, clinics or camps with no expiration date.
- Refund: If we are unable to find an alternate opportunity, we can provide a refund for the full amount you paid.